Our cardiologists, cardiac surgeons and cardiac nurses provide treatments for heart valve disease. We offer patients advanced valve surgery such as Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR), MitraClip and Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty. The team also performs non-surgical procedures to help with a variety of issues like atrial septal defects (hole in the heart) and symptomatic aortic stenosis.
- Surgical and non-surgical options for heart valve disease patients
- Specialized Valve Clinic
- Dedicated Heart Valve team
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty
- Treatment for atrial septal defects (hole in the heart) and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)